[THIN] Re: Integrated authentication with IIS and Citrix

  • From: "Josh Pepper" <Josh.Pepper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 13:05:57 -0500

Joe-

I could be phrasing this wrong (I am not a Citrix expert, I am a
developer trying to get a website to work).  The Secure Gateway
autheticates against Active Directory, does it not (if you have it setup
that way)?

Also, when you suggest checking "Authenticated Users", are talking about
the local Users group on the IIS server?  Or on the Presentation Server?

Thanks

Josh