[THIN] Re: Insufficient system resources

  • From: "Medeiros, Jim" <Jim.Medeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 15:54:22 -0400

Have you checked the local security policy, user rights assignment that
says allow logon interactively?  Make sure your users have this right.
Default settings is for users to be members of the Remote Desktop Users
group and that group has this right.

You may also want to check their rights to c:\docs and settings\.  Even
though you don't allow for local profiles it will still need to copy
down their roaming profile to the server in this folder (unless you have
changed the location in a GPO).

Thank you,

Jim Medeiros