[THIN] Re: Instant Messaging- communicator

  • From: "Holley, Mark" <Holley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:57:01 -0400

Anyone know of a simple way to turn off the show that opens
automatically on the initial launch of communicator?

I am sure this is a profile setting however I figured I would ask around
before I started digging on this one.  One would think there would be
some built in way to stop something like this in communicator.

Thanks,

Mark Holley
Technology Engineering & Deployment Group
City of Jacksonville
Holley@xxxxxxx
904-255-8133