[THIN] Installing the CWC on a non-metaframe server

  • From: Jason Benway <benwayj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:59:18 -0400

I've followed the directions to install the CWC on a non-metaframe server
from the citrix class book.

I've copied cwc.msi and mfreg.exe to the IIS server. (The IIS server is a
windows XP pro box for testing purposes only)

CWC.msi installs, but I don't understand the last step.

6. click start/run and type mfreg from the server where mfcom is installed.
The citrix admin is now ready to connect to the CWC.

I try running mfreg from the windows XP IIS server and it gives me a list of
switches to use.

Also what is the mfcom?

Thank you
jb
This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com