[THIN] Re: Installing W2K SP3 after Citrix

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:43:58 -0400

Look on the home page of http://www.dabcc.com he lists SP3 issues there.
JK

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Davey
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2003 9:43 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Installing W2K SP3 after Citrix

Seem to remember an article that talked about issues when installing W2K
SP3 after you had installed Metaframe XP. Something about renaming the
CTXgina dll to the original MSGina.

Couldn't find the article in the archives or on citrix site.
Anybody got a pointer to it ?

I've changed back the CTXGina to the MSGina but I still get the nessage
that the MSGINA.DLL is in use by another program when trying to Install
SP3

Thanks

DaveY