[THIN] Re: Installing Office 2010 on RDS 2012

  • From: Michael Leone <oozerdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 09:52:39 -0500

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 12:12 AM, Joe Shonk <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That's pretty much it.  Transform files are not necessary to install Office
> 2010 on a RDS box.

Yep. I did install it as an RDS application (i.e., I did the "change
user /install" method, altho I used the GUI way, from Control Panel).
And it installed, and I will get my guys to test the published app
calling it. I did test running Word / Excel as a published app, and
that did work. (altho that was just me testing).

Thanks