[THIN] Re: Installing Office 2000 on TS

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:55:45 -0000

Paul,

Believe it or not, the easiest way to do this is:

1. Copy the files from the CD to a local "Install" folder.
2. Download the MST file from the Microsoft site
3. Follow the MS instructions, but install from the install folder on the
local hard drive. Do not use CD or Network share to do this install.

If that doesn't work, come back with the error messages.

Regards,

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or