[THIN] Re: Installing ICA webclient for 1st time from wficat.cab in a user context

  • From: gabriel.j.byrne@xxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:43:47 +0100

I was hoping for some way of impersonating a power user as the vast
majority of users do not have these rights. I have the option of using SMS
but many more will not have this and surely there must be some method of
installing the client from the WI.

Regards
Gabriel

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by
 the addressee unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external Email Security System.

Allied Irish Banks