[THIN] Re: Installing Active Directory users and Computers in TS

  • From: HBooGz <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 20:06:41 -0400

I have the command-line published to allow access to the dsa.msc snap-in

"%systemroot%\mmc.exe" -E  "%systemroot%\dsa.msc"

On 7/27/06, Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What exactly are you publishing? what command line?

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

On 7/28/06, Walter, Chris <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Your right it should not need to install anything.  It is acting like
> it is installing the admin kit.  For some reason on the server I am
> publishing it on it works fine after an admin has gone through the
> installation.  Once the server has rebooted though it wants to go through an
> installation again.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Chris

HBooGz:\>