[THIN] Re: Installing Active Directory users and Computers in TS

  • From: "Walter, Chris" <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 18:58:06 -0400

Actually I found out that if I install it from the console and don't reboot
the server then it works fine for everybody.  As soon as I reboot it wants
to install it again.

Chris

From: Landin, Mark Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:38:33 -0500
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't think I know the answer to your question, but I'm wondering: why?
Can't they just run the AD tool on whatever system they are using to
connect to the TS in the first place?