[THIN] Installing Acrobat 5.0 in Citrix MF XP....

  • From: Dinny Peter <dinnypeter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 05:31:34 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Good Morning and Happy New Year,

Could anyone help me to install Acrobat 5.0 in Citrix
MF XP..?? I tried installing Acrobat using Add/Remove
programs, with Custom options including the Distiller
and PDF Writer.

But when attempting to print to Distiller or PDF
Writer from an ICA Client, I get the following error
message... "There was an error found when printing to
document 'MSWord-Document' to 'client\xxxxx\Acrobat
Distiller' Do you want to retry or cancel the job...??
"

Any sort of help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and kind regards,

Dinny Peter
dinnypeter@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://uk.my.yahoo.com