[THIN] Re: Installing Access 2000

  • From: Mark Guzzo <marguz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 19:52:46 -0600

Well now I'm home and I installed Office and Access just fine on my
terminal server using the termsrvr.mst file and my Office Premium disk.
My disk has the file that all the docs are asking for "data1.msi". The
Office disk that is at work does NOT have "data1.msi", it has
"data1std.msi". This just might be the problem I'm having.

So, has anyone seen this before?

--

Mark Guzzo

Sair LCA, LCP