[THIN] Re: Installation of Client Access V5R2 for IBM AS400 or Now CalledISeries Access Express

  • From: Christopher_Wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 15:23:20 -0500

If you are upgrading from an older version of CA it will prompt you to
migrate the configuration files (*.WS).   We have only rolled it to a
small group so far, but it seems pretty clean.

"Bruce Jarrett-Norton" <bjarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
10/03/2003 02:20 PM
Please respond to thin

        To:     <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [THIN] Installation of Client Access V5R2 for IBM
AS400 or Now Called ISeries Access Express

Has anyone published the ISeries Access Express, which is the new name for
Client Access V5R2 for IBM AS400, in their environment?
Anything I should look out or know?

Citrix XPe sp2 fr1 on Win 2k servers sp2

Bruce Jarrett-Norton
Dart Energy Corporation
Desktop and Network Support Tech.
Mason, MI
ph: 517.244.8729
e-mail: bjarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges."