[THIN] Re: Installation of Client Access V5R2 for IBM AS400 or Now Called ISeries Access Express

  • From: "Bruce Jarrett-Norton" <bjarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 10:31:26 -0400

Thank all of you for your replies.
I will let you know when we do it.
It will be a clean install in our Citrix environment.
Currently we are running it from everyone's desktop.

Bruce Jarrett-Norton
Dart Energy Corporation
Desktop and Network Support Tech.
Mason, MI
ph: 517.244.8729
e-mail: bjarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges."
This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com