[THIN] Installation Manager not avaiable on one server

  • From: jrb@xxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 09:04:19 +0200

Hello group

I have just installed one new server which I hoped to add to our
production-farm tthis weekend. I have installed Windows 2000, Service pack
2 and SRP-1, Metaframe 1.0 XPe, Resource Manager and Installation Manager,
and MF 1.0 Feature Release 1+SP1.

Everything seems ok, and all the licenses is added on the server.. but I
cannot install applications to it from the installation manager in the
CMC.. The choice just isn't there when I either right-click one of the
applications, or on the server in the server-node

Any ideas ?

best regards

Jan Rune Bj=F8rkeng,
Citrix-admin
Norsk Gjenvinning AS

----
This verifies that this e-mail has been scanned for virus and deemed virus-=
free=20
according to F-secure Content Scanner 5.0
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 09:04:19 +0200 GMT
----