[THIN] Re: Installation Manager Package editing

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 11:41:43 +1000

Hi Mark,

The %appname%.wfs files, a.k.a. ADF script file, is an INI file format
construct that has a fairly straightforward syntax. If you want to make
additional registry changes, then its fairly easy to copy registry change
instrauction in the file and modify them accordingly. The documentation on
the syntax (albeit for IMS 1.0) is found in the Installation Script
Reference, www.citrix.com/support <http://www.citrix.com/support>  > product
documentation > IMS 1.0b.

regards,

Rick