[THIN] Re: Install Order

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:04:55 -0500

nope, no bad experiences myself.  I just see all the problems other
people have with it and all the religious arguments that seem to come
up about it and based on that, it seems like something good to avoid
in the name of harmony and a general good aura around my servers.
Kind of like oddball printers.  If I can avoid one in favor of one I
know is good, I do.  why make life more difficult for the users than
it needs to be?  I don't have to worry about customers. I build it and
support it myself.

Greg