[THIN] Re: In-place upgrade to Win 2K3

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:44:20 -0500

I know where you are coming from.  I'd rather not though, based on the
amount of time it will take to reinstall/reconfigure many applications
installed on the server. Then I would have to repeat the process 2 more
times for the remaining servers.

>>> Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 12/15/2003 12:20:41 PM >>>

Unless I had a gun to my head, I'd always do a rebuild for an OS
upgrade. Especially for a terminal server.

Neil