[THIN] Re: Independent Server-Based Computing Conference

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:43:42 -0400

OK.. so it looks like Google Groups 2 is a bit more "beta" than I
thought, so let's stick with the old standby of Yahoo!

For anyone who wants to help shape our conference, I've set up a Yahoo
Group:

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Madden
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+1.202.302.3657
Visit www.brianmadden.com for in-depth Citrix, Terminal Server, and
server-based computing news and analysis, white papers, downloadable
videos, and product reviews.