[THIN] Re: Importing R2 Print Server into Pres Server 4

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:55:57 -0700

For the longest time, I heard that from Citrix but the product does not
import drivers.   A quite way to do this is to connect to the server
\\server <file:///\\server>  name and highlight the printers and
right-click, select Connect and connect all of them in one shot.  Once that
is done,  delete them.   Another way is to use the Print Migrator tool from
Microsoft.

Joe

  _____