[THIN] Re: Imaging a Citrix server

  • From: Damon Edwards <damonedwards@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:12:40 -0800

I thought that the SID was assigned when the computer joined the domain, so in
theory the imaged server should get a new SID when it joins.  I did forget to
mention that I add the computer account to AD before joining the machine to the
domain.

I was told that using GhostWalker increases the size of the registry
substantially, I never tested to verify it.