[THIN] Re: Imaging HP temrinals with altiris?

  • From: "Tony Lyne" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:12:50 +1300

Ive done a lot of work with the HP terminals with Altiris and have never
had a problem with the latest versions of Altiris.

I just setup the terminal as I like it and then image it. PXE boots fine
and images up a CE.net terminal in about 60 sec's and a XPe terminal in
about 1-2 minutes.

Email me OTB if you need further help.

Tony Lyne (MCSE, CCEA, ASE)

Senior Systems Engineer

Computerland Central

P O Box 1470

PALMERSTON NORTH

Telephone (+64) 06 3537300

Facsimile (+64) 06 3566800

Mobile (+64) 0274 720696

E-mail Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internet http://www.computerland.co.nz <http://www.computerland.co.nz/>

CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain
information that is confidential and subject to privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or data is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately and delete all material pertaining to this e-mail. Thank
you.