[THIN] Re: Imaging Citrix Servers

  • From: "Stephen Rogers" <stephen.rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 16:04:16 +0100

does it work OK ??

even with partitions etc. ?????

>>> CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx 02/10/03 15:54:47 >>>
Ghost.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Rogers [mailto:stephen.rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 9:52 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't bother backing up any of our MF servers as yet, don't see the
point.

I want to create an image for them though so I can rebuild them
quicker.

What products are people using for this ???

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen M. Rogers
ICT Support & Development Worker
Caldedale & Kirklees Careers
tel : 01484 226703
fax : 01484 226725

This e-mail and any documents attached to it are confidential &
intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s). We apologise if you have
received
them in error, but would be grateful if you could destroy them & notify
us
immediately by return e-mail to careers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To rely on,
reproduce, disseminate, disclose, modify, and/or publicise them is
strictly
prohibited and Calderdale & Kirklees Careers Service Ltd disclaim all
responsibility & accept no liability, including in negligence, for any
resulting consequences whatsoever.
http://www.workabout.org.uk
This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online Booth #24 at
Citrix
iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com
use