[THIN] Image Viewing Utility

  • From: "Mike MacDonald" <mike5287@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:45:35 -0400

One of my clients is a city government that takes a lot of pictures. Most
users run full published desktops off thin-client and they are wanting an
image viewing utility installed in the Citrix environment. I know of a few
but haven't run any in Citrix before so I was wondering if anyone out there
had any experience and or recommendations. Their requirements are simple,
mainly just need some thing that helps them view and organize. The budget is
also very small to non-existent. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike MacDonald