[THIN] Re: Image Editing Tool

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:46:23 +0000

BAH, damned alt key.. hadnt finished typing ;)

the linux site is slashdotted, but the windows one isnt, go figure :)
www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/gimp/development.html

Its not updated to the release version of 2.0 yet though, but in the limite=
d messing about (~15mins) it looked stable enough (on a par with MS apps an=
yway ;) ) to me!

Andrew
--o--

>>> psmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 24/03/04 14:25:29 >>>
Trying to get in there but since yesterday they got slashdoted I have not
been able to get in.  All the excitement over version 2.0

My only fear with that is that it might be too advanced for our users.