[THIN] Idle session timeouts

  • From: "Peterson David" <DPETERSO@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:37:45 -0500

Probably a simple answer, but I can't figure it out. My servers are on
Windows 2003, PS 4. If I go into the Citrix Connection Configuation
tool, the idle timeout settings are grayed out. Do I just go to gpedit
and set it for Terminal Services and ignore what the Citrix tool says?

Thanks
NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission from the law firm of Dinsmore & Shohl
may constitute an attorney-client communication that is privileged at law.  It
is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons.
If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete
it from your system without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail,
so that our address record can be corrected.