[THIN] Re: Idle Timeout

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 08:48:51 -0700

Yup, Yup, and Yup...

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Braebaum, Neil
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 1:40 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Idle Timeout

Screensaver?

Audit / security requirements?

Presumably it's just the blank one?

Neil

*
This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and are intended for the
above named recipient only. If this has come to you in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You must
take no action based on this, nor must you copy or disclose it or any part
of its contents to any person or organisation. Statements and opinions
contained in this email may not necessarily represent those of Littlewoods.
Please note that e-mail communications may be monitored. The registered
office of Littlewoods Limited and it's subsidiaries is 100 Old Hall Street,
Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered number of Littlewoods Limited is 262152.
*

www.blackspider.com
This Weeks Sponsor: RTO Software TScale
stability for thin-client servers like Citrix MetaFrame or Microsoft
Terminal Services running Windows NT, 2000 or 2003.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id)6

http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=296