[THIN] Icons

  • From: Damon Edwards <damonedwards@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 15:17:31 -0400

I have many Internet apps on a pushed start menu on a published desktop,
running on W2K3 PS3.  I applied SP1 and the post SP1 patches and now about 95%
of the icons show incorrectly.  They were configured to use the IE icon,
"url.dll" .  The IE icon does not show up in the far left hand portion of the
address bar in IE anymore either.  Has anyone seen similar behavior, when
applying SP1 or any patches?  I am running IE 6.