[THIN] Re: Icon reverts to URL

  • From: "Andy Lalaguna" <andylalaguna@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 15:46:13 +0100

Is this something to do with

Q195887

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Policies\Explorer

Best Wishes, Andy Lalaguna andylalaguna@xxxxxxxxxxx[1] Mob: +44 (0) 7710 097
456 >From: Michael Boggan >Reply-To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To: "THIN (E-mail)"
>Subject: [THIN] Icon reverts to URL >Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 09:05:20 -0700
>>Ihave several apps on a server that point to m:\program files\app but
after>the icon is created windows changes it to point to the URL of the
server >that the icon was created on. I have seen this before but can't find
the >articles on how to fix it. anyone out there got a better memory than I
do? >>Thanks, >>_________________________________ >>Michael Boggan >Network
Engineer/Citrix Admin >Virtual Desktop Inc. >Dallas, Texas >Ph: (972)
960-6400 >Fax: (972) 960-6445 >email: mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx
Technical Support please send email to support@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>http://thethin.net/citrixlist.cfm

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here[2]

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:andylalaguna@xxxxxxxxxxx
   2 'http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUK/c152??PI=44363'