[THIN] Re: Ica within Ica?

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:17:02 -0500

works great.  we do this here but we publish a full desktop with nothing =
on it and the use the program neighborhood agent to drop in the icons.  =
The users get the same experience on their end and I get the benefits of =
published apps on mine.  There is no extra licensing hit.  If the app is =
published on the same server providing the desktop, it launches form =
there, otherwise it will bounce to whatever server it needs.

Greg