[THIN] Re: Ica client in Dos

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 11:21:14 -0000

In the mail.

-----Original Message-----
From: dmauri@xxxxxx [mailto:dmauri@xxxxxx]
Sent: 23 December 2003 10:49
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Ica client in Dos

Ok, could you pls. send me in a private mail?

Thanks a lot.

                      Angus Macdonald

                      <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxx      Para:
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      les.nhs.uk>                     cc:

                      Enviado por:                    Asunto:   [THIN] Re:
Ica client in Dos
                      thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      23/12/2003 10:45

                      Por favor, responda a thin

I've got a complete working DOS system with TCP/IP and ICA Client as a
ghost
image I could send you. It's about 2MB zipped. It might help you work out
what needs to be done.
Regards
Angus