[THIN] Re: Ica client in Dos

  • From: "Claudio Rodrigues" <crodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:20:00 -0500

The same boot disks you can create using Ghost, you can use to get the
TCP/IP stack up and running.
The best boot disks I know supporting all this you can download at
http://www.nu2.nu/bootdisk.
If Citrix could use a simple packet driver (and nothing else) as I did
for my RDP DOS Client, life would be much easier. A single file would do
all that is needed, no need for the MS stack at all. :-)
Add to that, no 16-bit color support! Oh boy, again DOSRDP XP supports
16-bit color. I cannot understand why ICA cannot under DOS. :-(