[THIN] IT student looking for citrix resources

  • From: <dahengel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:57:18 -0500

I have lurked on this list for several months but still have thousands of
unanswered questions. I wish to learn the ins and outs of citrix, however I
have a very limited(student) budget at my disposal. Can anyone lead me in a
direction to obtain educational or evaluation copies of Citrix software?
Beyond that, How did all of you get started and what path for learning do
you recommend?

This Weeks Sponsor: eg Innovations, Inc.
Enabling Proactive Infrastructure Triage eG Innovations, Inc. is the leading
provider of real-time monitoring and proactive triage solutions
for IT Infrastructures.
http://www.eginnovations.com/egcitrix.htm