[THIN] ISA monitoring of Thin Client sessions

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:25:30 -0400

Quick question:

I just want to verify that Microsoft's ISA server will allow me to log
internet access of my Terminal Server users by username.  Can anyone verify?

My current proxy server monitors connections by IP address, which makes all
the TS users blend together.  Management wants to be able to track by user,
not computer...

Thanks in advance,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.