[THIN] Re: IPAQ 3835

  • From: Gene Herman <gene_herman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:21:23 -0800 (PST)

Ok so call me stupid - I thought I was pretty savvy with network connectivity
and I have done some wireless.

Just received the ipaq 11 mb wireless card - inserted it in the expansion pack
and loaded the software.I was told this would work in the Ipaq 3835 but I am
getting a message that it cant find the card.  I know I don't have a wireless
network in the office anymore but I thought I could somehow use this through a
"public" wireless network like at the airport or to download stock quotes - Am
I missing something here??? PLUG N PLAY???

HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now