[THIN] I/O Errors

  • From: "White, Michael S" <Michael.White@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:55:31 -0500

OK here is my problem.

We have received complaints from clients that they get I/O errors when
trying to connect to applications threw the ICA Client 6.31(Windows 2000 SP3
XP FR2 backend).  The immediate fix is for them to just hit refresh.  The
ICA Client then asks them to authenticate again and the applications work
fine.

Easy fix yes, but we are about to upgrade the rest of our corporation and
want to prevent this problem.  Does anyone know what may be causing the
client to lose its authentication?  I can not duplicate this problem on my
workstation.

Michael White

AIM Investments

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale