[THIN] Re: .INF INSTALL FAILURE. ACCESS IS DENIED:

  • From: "Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 16:52:27 -0400

typically the inf would be either in the system32/inf directory or in the
root of the system32 directory.  The best way to find out what file you are
getting an access denied message is to turn on file level auditing on the
system32 directory and check your security log (that will tell you the file
name) ......  Or use filemon