[THIN] Re: INDEX.DAT and profiles .000 .001 .002

  • From: "Tony Lyne (Computerland)" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 10:54:13 +1200

What version of IE are you running? There was a bug from memory with IE5.=
5 (I think it was fixed with SP2) where it would do this.

Tony Lyne
Senior Systems Engineer=20
Computerland Central=20
P O Box 1470=20
PALMERSTON NORTH
Telephone (+64) 06 3537300
Facsimile (+64) 06 3566800
Mobile (+64) 0274 720696
E-mail Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet http://www.computerland.co.nz
CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain informatio=
n that is confidential and subject to privilege. If you are not the inten=
ded recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution=
=20or copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have received=
=20this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately and delete all mate=
rial pertaining to this e-mail. Thank you.
=A0