[THIN] INDEX.DAT and profiles .000 .001 .002

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:08:54 -0600

Well I have a fun issue with a client where they ALWAYS, every login
generate a .000, .001 , .002  profile EVERY LOGIN.

After digging around some I find that the files left in the profile that
is there are coming down to the INDEX.DAT file in the Cookies and
History Directory, and even changing the user shell folders for these
directories doesn't fix move them.

Anyone know this one?

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect