[THIN] Re: IMA service and Print SPooler hanging

  • From: "Robert K Coffman Jr - Info From Data Corporation" <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:43:46 -0500

>Been a problem for years which is why we use EOL Watchdog. It watches both
services and restarts them.
http://www.99point9.com and worth the 195 per server
JK

Or if you like kludgy and free try my chkspool script:

http://www.infofromdata.com/LinuxProfessors/chkspool.htm

- Bob Coffman

This weeks sponsor Vizioncore, Inc.
--> vc-iMonitor - Performance Monitoring, Control & Reporting
--> vc-iControl - Desktop & Start Menu Management & Reporting
--> vc-iMapper - Drive, Printer & COM Management & Reporting
http://vizioncore.com/products.html