[THIN] Re: IMA error

  • From: "Lich, Brian M" <blich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:42:37 -0500

Sorry.  I should have clarified.

The IMA service is starting correctly.  When I installed the rollup hotfix,
I started see the below mentioned errors in the event log.  One problem was
that the patch changed the XML publishing port back to share with IIS.  I
changed it back to the port that I'm using (TCP 3389) but the problem still
persisted.

When a user tried to log into Citrix, they were given the error message of
"Resource Unavailable" and that error (the error below) was logged in the
WI's application event log.

Thanks.

Brian

  _____