[THIN] Re: IMA Stopping or not but no new published appconnectio ns

  • From: "McHargue, Chris" <chris.mchargue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 09:07:12 -0500

Update:

Not sure if this issue is separate but:

All new published applications stop working for new connections.  I can RDP
and Custom ICA directly to the server.  I have run dsmaint refreshlhc and
recreate and even rebooted a few times.

The IMA service does not stop

Restarting the IMA service fixes the issue.

I have the IMA debugger running and got once error that looks like an error
anyway.

[Profiling, LHC] Search : ContextId:46(0x2e) ; base: ;
filter:IMASrvBrowserName=DESKTOP 22; scope: 1: Size: 0x4

[IMA_Browser, Error] SendError: SEND: UDP    BR_ERROR 14.

Only recent changed done was this server is now the MAPI server for all RM
events.  I have since removed the MAPI config and stopped the service.  I
have also removed all metrics to ensure it is not RM causing the issue.

Anyone seen this?

Thanks