[THIN] Re: IMA Service stuck "stopping"

  • From: "Webmail" <web@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:43:56 -0500

This tidbit from the Advanced concepts guide may help also...
IMA Service Fails to Stop
The SMS Netmon2 client utility is not supported on MetaFrame servers. The
IMA
Service fails to stop when running on a server with this utility installed.
Uninstall
the Netmon2 client when installing MetaFrame on servers that have this
utility
already installed.