[THIN] IMA Service Starts but CMC hangs

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Client E-mail Group (E-mail)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:42:55 -0500

Hi everyone,

I have two new servers that work but when I try to display the CMC sessions
under the users folder, I get the hour glass and nothing else is displayed
in the Users section of the CMC for these two servers.  I recreated the LHC
(imalhc.mdb) file and changed the registry as documented but still have the
same problem.  Anyone has any ideas what else I can try?

I can see the users on these servers when I look at the Published
Applications for this application in the CMC but when I look at the server
in the CMC I get an hour glass and no users.  We are running Win2k SP2, MF
XPe FR1.  I thinking about uninstall and re-installing MetaFrame XPe but I
should not have to do this.  Any ideas?

Jay C. Jensen
Field Systems - La Crosse
608-787-4619