[THIN] Re: IMA Service Hanging, Not Able To Login

  • From: Jim Kenzig <web@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:26:38 -0400

One other thing I forgot to mention. If you can't login to the CMC there is
also a new utility called Slim Jim (FR2 and up I believe)that will help.
Slim Jim removes all xp administrator to enable local admin control of XP farm
FR2/FR3
Access to datastore file required
ftp/ftp.citrix.com/utilities/Slim_Jim.zip
Backup datastore prior to using!

--
Regards,
Jim Kenzig

Quoting Christian Dady <cadady@xxxxxxxxx>:

> We've had several servers over the past few weeks where the IMA service
> appears to be hanging, not allowing logon.  Users get to the MS GINA, but
> then the session hangs without getting to the desktop or app.  We then have
> to logon to the console and kill the IMA pid.
>
> Servers are WIN2k SP3, MFXP SP/FR2.
>
> Any advice?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Christian, ING Americas

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online
Essential Thin Client Utilities.
Meet Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the Emergent Online
Booth #24 at Citrix iForum on October 13th.
http://www.go-eol.com