[THIN] Re: IMA Service Fails at Startup

  • From: "Jim Kenzig Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 06:53:58 -0700 (PDT)

You didn't put W2K3 SP1 on these boxes did you? The other thing you can do is
remove it and put it back into the farm. I also seem to recall that when we ran
into this problem during our upgrade it had something to do with a particular
MS hotfix that was on the box prior to installing MPS4 but can't recall which
one.  Once removing the hotfix all was well.
JK

Toby <toby.percival@ wrote:
Thanks Jim,

Done this, still no joy. Also rolled back the SCW and removed the app
just in case it was causing a conflict.

The service is logging on as 'local system'. I have tried changing
this to a local admin and a domain admin account without success.