[THIN] Re: IMA Service Fails at Startup

  • From: Toby <toby.percival@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:52:17 +0100

Hi Piet,

Yes I have checked that and can confirm that they both exist.

Thanks

On 6/13/05, Piet Bonte <Piet.Bonte@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Toby,
> That's what I found.
> Good luck
>
> If you get an "IMA Service Failed" message when restarting a server with
> error code 2147483649, verify that both the TMP and TEMP environment
> variables point to %SystemRoot% temp.The local system account on the
> Metaframe XP server requires a temp directory in order to start the IMA
> service.
>
> Piet
> Toby wrote:
> Hi List,

I can find no information on the particular issue I am
> experiencing;

Citrix Datastore - W2k3, Citrix PS4.0, MSDE

Following a
> number of cosmetic configuration changes to the
Presentation Server Console,
> and following a reboot, the IMA service
failed to start, with the following
> error being displayed;

Event ID. 7024
The Independent Management
> Architecture service terminated with
service-specific error 2147483649
> (0x80000001).

Getting woried now, thinking about starting it all
> again.

Any advice would be
> great.

Toby
This
> Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH
Now available: The new version .print Engine
> 6.2 with SSL encryption
and certificate
> management.
http://www.thinprint.com

Useful Thin Client Computing Links are available
> at:
http://thin.net/links.cfm
ThinWiki community - Excellent SBC Search
> Capabilities!
http://www.thinwiki.com
set Digest or Vacation mode use the