[THIN] Re: IMA Error on TSE with SQL 2000 datastore

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 09:12:06 -0800

Since it's a new setup, try doing a change farm to an access based
d-store, then change farm again back to your sql server.

You can also try checking the path statements in the environment
variables, make sure that the following entries are in the Path variable
-=20

%SystemRoot%\system32\Citrix\IMA
%SystemRoot%\system32\Citrix\IMA\subsystems\
%SystemRoot%\system32\Citrix\IMA\lms

HTH