[THIN] Re: IMA Datastore question

  • From: "Ron wilson" <rwilson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 07:37:59 -0500

If you go out to the citrix's site there you can download an
administration guide. If you browse to the section Metraframe Commands
you'll find that there is a dsmaint command. This command has a flag
/migrate that you can use to migrate from an access database to a SQL
database.

Hope this helps
Ron Wilson

>>> John.Rowlandson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/13/02 05:32AM >>>

i would do it offline, just in case...  also decide if you are going =
direct or indirect to the sql data store...

citrix have a whitepaper i think about migrating to sql from access or
=
its in the advanced admin guide

john