[THIN] IM Package Removal

  • From: chad.king@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 08:13:37 -0400

I have one package that is no longer in use and have been trying to delete
it.  However everytime I try to remove the package it prompts me that it is
installed in the farm - I click Yes to remove anyway - I get no other
prompts and it stays in the CMC.  I thought uninstalling it may work but it
doesn't show any servers that it is installed on when I try to do an
uninstall.

Also when I push the package group that this package is in it goes to the
very end and stops on that package.  It never tries to install it or reboot
the server to finish the other installs that require a reboot.

This is Windows 2003, Citrix MF XPe FR3.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Chad